Sunday, June 8, 2008

In Ghost Colours.

I've been fighting with this sick, sick throat since Tuesday night. Right now, I'd give anything, especially all my comics, for:

a) permanent relief from this sore throat
b) my own radio show.
c) you know the rest.

I've really been getting into This American Life right now, especially after catch an episode of the Showtime version. What a sublime show.

Poll:

I'm thinking about changing the name of this blog to either Bear Surprises or Break-Up Letters from a Bear Surprise. Thoughts? I'm open to any name change suggestions.

Thanks, all.

'til next time.

1 comment:

ryan said...

I love you Rafael Gaitan.
Kudos on the Cut Copy ref-- das wussup.
Also, thanks for the knowledge on my ex... that reminds me of that line from Wildflower: "You didn't do the knowledge, but the god was manifestin'-- you stinky crab bitch!"
Anyway, I hope you make it to the show tomorrow. Radio is the shit and you're meant for it. holla!