Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boombox.

So, I remembered this thing existed, and was saddened to know some of you still check it for the bi-annual update.

Here it is.

Though in real news, I will be DJing for KSDT Fiercely Independent Radio on Sundays from 7:00 a.m to 8:00 a.m. PST (10:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m EST.) It's internet radio, so please listen. The other shows they have on there are some good stuff too. Check it out:

ksdt.ucsd.edu

The show title is Some Folks Call It A Bear Surprise, and it should be really awesome. I plan on synching up this blog to the show, i.e. maybe writing on topics I might bring up during the show or taking ideas from my updates and working them in. I would love it if you would all be a part of it...since most of you who might even listen are out in Florida.

BTDubs, the best album ever is "Incredibad" by The Lonely Island. Too bad I can't play any of their songs on the radio.

Anyways, soon I'm going to write a real post about my obsessions of '08 and of late (808s and Heartbreak, Battlestar Galactica, Punisher: War Zone, etc.) so it will feel like we've been in touch all along. Won't that be nice?

I do miss you all though, and if you're in the Gainesville area from April 30th- May 3rd, then act like you know and come see a brotha.

For now, I gotta go to bed to wake up for my job I don't like, much like a lot of you. Sorry :-/

Laters,

Gaytown.