Thursday, August 21, 2008

Feels Like Home.

Well fam, I finally have news to report. We're in San Diego, and we have a home to call our own. If you're ever on the West Coast, drop by 5755 Potomac Street, San Diego, CA 92139. It's a lovely four bedroom house with a thoroughly modern kitchen. My room is a bit small, and I'll post pictures later, but I like it just the same. There's no central air, but that's both a) a common occurrence in San Diego, and b) perfectly fine when it's 73 degrees year round.

Also, it looks like I'll be working with the San Diego Registrar of Voters for the upcoming election, if only temporarily. It's work and money to pay the bills, so I'm slabbin'

Real talk: I miss all of you, and the phone being passed around at Ying's party made me realize that as hard as it is to say "goodbye," it's for the best. Expanding Westward is one of the best decisions I've ever made..at least, it's looking that way.

To those of you who read this: thanks. It means a lot.

In summation: I love each and every one of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we thoroughly missed you there.

emilyvux said...

You should post pictures of your place.

P.S. And yes, I guess I am one of those people who reads without your knowledge.

P.P.S. You need to get skype.