Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sleep Spent.

Okay, right now it's 8:35 am. I have been awake since 4pm or so yesterday. My sleep schedule really could use a hard reset, and I'm just this side of reckless enough to consider it. As of now, I am going to try to stay up until sometime tomorrow night. By that logic, I should get a full night's sleep and bring my patterns back into what is considered the "normal" flow of things. I might not succeed...but I went down fighting it every step of the way.

Also, I think I'm going to be making a cameo appearance in Gainesvillain on Friday with our good friend, Daniel Martin Djello Djeljosevic. I do hope I'll see you all.

So on that note, here comes trouble. Remember kids, be like me...about 80% of the time.

PPS: I might be back to blog as time passes, but feel free to also check out my twitter page (www.twitter.com/bearsurprise) for the inevitable updates and the undeniable regrets.

No comments: